Wednesday, May 4, 2016

The 5/4 Dress...


I wanted to make a simple dress to attend the birthday luncheon. I still could not understand the measurements given on the pattern book. If I follow the measurements given, I could not even go into the dress. Then, I follow my own measurements and somehow or other it could fit one and a quarter of me. I wanted to try the same pattern but I'm not one who likes to repeat on the same thing over and over again.

I did wear the dress to the luncheon. I don't care whether it looks hideous or not, once you do something for yourself, you must have the courage to wear that out. If you flip through the newspapers, the fashion page does not show you any decent clothing on the models. The designers designed something that you will not dare to walk out even to the nearest wet market or night market. I would rather wear my cow pyjamas bought in China than wear the curtain drape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment